A home is the largest purchase most of us will ever make. In addition to helping homeowners sell their homes, Assist-2-Sell also guides home buyers in their search for a home. Assist-2-Sell’s experienced, full-time buyers’ agents focus on the needs of home buyers, and guide them through the entire process of buying a home.
Home buyers can expect to receive professional expertise with the following elements of the home buying process, free of charge.
For each of its home buyer customers, Assist-2-Sell Buyer's & Seller's 1st Choice will:
- Discuss the home buyer’s real estate wants and needs.
- Help the buyer understand the home buying process.
- Be available to respond to questions and/or inquiries.
- Stay up-to-date on new listings for homes that meet the buyer’s criteria, as they become available through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and Assist-2-Sell’s exclusive home listings database.
- Provide the home buyer with a list of homes to preview and drive by at his or her convenience if desired.
- Arrange appointments and personally accompany the buyer to view homes.
- Gather additional information on homes of interest.
- Negotiate the purchase agreement.
- Offer guidance and assistance in obtaining financing.
- Oversee the closing process, working with the closing company to ensure a smooth transition.
- Help coordinate all inspections, including the appraisal.
- Keep the home buyer informed through the entire process.